Great news – it’s an RV Christmas in Houston! Santa Claus is definitely coming to Jetstream at Nasa. In fact, he’s coming here first! Why? Because the reindeer have been on vacation from the North Pole and they are relaxing in the woods right next to the park. They come every night to our deer feeder so they can gain strength for their annual flight around the world.
Want to see the reindeer before Santa Claus comes to harness them up to his sleigh? Book Now!
Impatiently Waiting for the Jolly Old Elf
The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas can seem to drag on forever if you’re a kid waiting for the thrill of Christmas morning. So, what can keep the young’uns occupied?
- Walk the dog and give him a bath. We have a dog-wash station!
- Ride bikes! Ride in safety anywhere in the park (except the pool or buildings).
- Play yard games and make friends with the other kids in the arcade.
- Hike along the nature trail.
- Watch movies or do arts ‘n’ crafts – or even school work – with our hi-speed internet.
- Set out some snacks for Saint Nick.
Don’t bother with milk and cookies on Christmas Eve – it turns out that Santa Claus likes bacon-wrapped Oreos better! The kids can help you make them.
Work and Live in Houston
Come join our gated community and feel safe, live near like-minded folks who care about their community in a place where you can let your kids play without worry.
“I felt very safe to leave my wife and son here to enjoy the place while I worked. You absolutely do not have to worry about theft either and it’s got security cameras and a big gated entrance. They would get 10 stars if I could give it.” ~ Rob C on Google reviews
We even offer great special rates so you can str-r-r-r-etch your holiday budget further.