Fun for grownups, fun for kids! Everybody can skate – even folks in wheelchairs. Now through January 31, c’mon and do something different with the family. Make a memory with ice skating when you glide beneath the glittering lights of downtown Houston and discover winter magic on The Ice.
Dress appropriately for the weather – the ice rink is outdoors. Wear a mask. If you don’t have one, a mask will be provided to you. You can even rent skates if you don’t have your own.
Skates sizes from Toddler-8 to Adult-15. The Ice offers double-runners for young children. Don’t forget to wear socks!
Just $8 per person includes ticket, tax, and skate rental.
- Monday Jan 4th: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Monday Jan 11th: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Monday Jan 25th: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Skating with the Stars
Have fun and listen to your favorite music from throughout history. Houston’s top figure skaters perform demonstrations on the ice.
- Tuesday Jan 5th: 7:00pm – 7:15pm
- Tuesday Jan 12th: 7:00pm – 7:15pm
- Tuesday Jan 19th: 7:00pm – 7:15pm
- Tuesday Jan 26th: 7:00pm – 7:15pm
Music Trends Through the Decades with DJ Mohawk Steve
Wednesdays, 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Jan 6th – 2010s – Latin Music and Hip-Hop
- Jan 13th – 2020s – Top 40
- Jan 20th – 1940s – 2010’s
- Jan 27th – Houston Themed Music
Friday Night DJs on Ice, powered by Green Mountain Energy
The city’s hottest party is happening on The Ice every Friday. Enjoy day or night skating while a DJ spins the hits.
- Friday Jan 1st: Happy New Year skate party! 3:30pm – 6:30pm & 7:30pm – 10:00pm
- Friday Jan 8th: 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday Jan 8th: 7:30pm – 10:00pm
- Friday Jan 15th: 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday Jan 22nd: 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Friday Jan 29th: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Discovery Green Nature Conservancy is at 1500 McKinney, Houston TX 77010. Tickets must be purchased online.
Houston’s Newest RV Experience Offers Old-Fashioned Family Fun – Ice Skating Under the Stars
Book Now for the fun, family experience you will treasure forever at Jetstream at NASA.