It may be hot outside, but you can be cool as a cucumber in your RV with these little tips and tricks:
1. Turn on the AC early in the morning before the blazing sun heats everything up. It’s much easier to keep cool when the walls, floors, and ceilings start off cool.
2. Pull your shades. Use black-out curtains or shades to keep the sun from beating in. Privacy and coolness are yours.
3. Moving air is cool air. Turn on your ceiling fan and get these little rechargeable-battery USB fans to blow cool air right where you want it.
4. Clean your AC filters at least once a month. Don’t know how to do it? Let Ernie show you the ropes.
5. Lights and electronics generate heat. Leave them OFF except when searching for a restaurant that delivers dinner so you don’t have to cook and heat up the kitchen.
Look! Dinner search done for you! Don’t cook – call for dinner delivery
Lots of great places to call for takeout or delivery near Jetstream RV Resort at NASA, including American, Asian, and Mexican restaurants. Have your dinner in your own RV or dine outside in our Beer Garden.
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
Steaks, seafood, mini-pizzas and much more. Delivery by Doordash. Check the menu and order online.
Nobi Public House
Number 1 Asian restaurant in Webster. Vietnamese-fusion gastro-pub cuisine. Dine outdoors at Nobi, get take-out, or view the menu and order online with delivery by Doordash.
Mamacita’s Mexican Restaurant
Houston’s favorite Mexican restaurant has three locations to serve you. Try Pupusas, Enchiladas, Tacos, and seafood specials. Click the NASA menu and stay safe with delivery by Doordash.
For even MORE take-out and dinner delivery places, click here to see a big long list. Bon Appetit!
Enjoy affordable rates, keep cool in our pool – and enjoy all the fun, food, and excitement of Houston’s Space Center Area when you stay at pet-friendly Jetstream RV Resort at NASA. Beat the heat and book today! Or call us at (713) 609-1019.